Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: September 22, 2022
C&S Waste Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is now
hiring for a safety conscious Diesel Mechanic to join the team at
our hauling location in Ukiah ,CA!
The pay rate will depending on experience - $30/hr, with regular
wage increases. We also offer great family benefits, and stable,
year round work.
The schedule will be Monday-Friday 11am start time with
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting
parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Test drive trucks after services and repairs
- Ability to effectively communicate and understand service
schedule and/or repairs
- Perform some welding
- Available to help mechanic with repairs as needed
- General shop cleaning responsibilities
- Equipment safety checks
- Maintain and track service inventory
- Communicate with drivers for issues in morning and
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver
Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate
and OSHA standards.
Qualified candidate must have:
- Tool set, tool box and proper personal safety equipment
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn test diagnostic
laptop and software
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain one
- Welding experience a plus
- Previous waste experience would be a huge plus !
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Santa Rosa , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Ukiah, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!