Posted on: August 5, 2022
Come join our team on the leading edge of the Circular Economy
making high performance metal alloy powders for 3D printing from
recycled materials. Our technology is helping cutting edge
manufacturing companies meet aggressive sustainability goals in one
of the fastest growing industries on the planet.We need a
mechanical design engineer who wants to help us build more of the
current and create the next generation of our proprietary
equipment. -The position is permanent, full time and salaried, with
a starting range of $90K-$110K/ yr based on experience. We provide
medical, dental and vision insurance options and a 401K retirement
savings program.Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design manufacturing equipment, from top assemblies to detailed
part drawings, with guidance from our experienced staff of
- Create and manage bills of materials and configuration
- Collaborate with the senior engineering staff to identify,
diagnose and solve problems.
- Assemble and test prototype designs.Basic Qualifications:
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related area and a
minimum 2 years experience in a design role.
- Familiarity with vacuum sealing and high temperature
environments is a plus.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks or a similar CAD platform.
- Proficiency in creating assembly, fabrication and machining
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and
- Ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.Personal/Physical Attributes:
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to be proactive and manage time effectively to meet
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Able to safely work on or around manufacturing
equipment.MolyWorks Materials Corp is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate all applicants for employment without regard
to race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, or veteran
status.Must meet all requirements to work on US Dept of Defense
Keywords: MolyWorks, Santa Rosa , Design Engineer, Engineering , Cloverdale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!