Company: NIECO, LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Design Engineer will work closely with the Engineering team to
launch new broiler platforms, standardize existing product designs,
and assist in our lean manufacturing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong
engineering/project management skills, hands on development
capabilities, and understanding of heat transfer, gas combustion,
and basic electrical heating systems.
- Devise optimal allocation of resources/technology with a
strategic focus on achieving business objectives and
- Work with business and product teams for establishing
engineering best practices for product life-cycle, testing and
- Hands on direct involvement in R&D and
- Working with technologies of heat transfer and gas combustion
with a strong understanding of the underlying principles and
- Understand business logic and translate it into technical
objectives with a concrete plan of action down to the project
- Strong awareness of digital and social media and their
successful applications to enhance user ease and awareness of new
- Develop strategies for innovative and streamlined process and
- Hold a strong commitment to excellence, integrity and
- Focus on continuous improvement of product quality using
analysis of field failures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ideal candidate would possess Bachelor's Degree in
- Fundamental working knowledge of SolidWorks, or similar solids
- Zero to five years' experience in a comparable
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and control
- Ability to read and write and communicate effectively in
- Ability to support and motivate fellow team members of
engineers and designers.
- Knowledge of related heat transfer and gas combustion.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to
- Must be able to bend, reach and stand for extended
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. using correct ergonomic
Keywords: NIECO, LLC, Santa Rosa , Design Engineer, Engineering , Windsor, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!