Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Redwood Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: August 14, 2019
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist who will,
Under limited supervision, takes a lead role in creating and
supervising the product line marketing functions and processes used
by all marketing campaign specialists, and acts as key trainer and
on-boarder of staff to marketing processes and procedures.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible
for a variety of tasks which would include:
- Creates campaign procedures, processes and documentation
- Role includes initiating collaboration and buy-in to suggested
processes and procedures as well as effectively communicating to
department staff and management and key stakeholders.
- Ensures campaigns and marketing efforts are executed on time
and within budget. Monitors campaigns of other product line
marketing staff to ensure brand consistency, quality, accuracy and
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, initiates, manages,
coordinates, develops, executes, monitors and communicates all
aspects of assigned marketing campaigns and other comprehensive
campaigns/projects. Includes working with stakeholders and agency
- Responsible for developing and overseeing assigned marketing
campaigns for the Credit Union and RCU's wholly-owned subsidiary
RCUSG. Campaign work may include:
- Market and/or competitive research and analysis,
- Best practice review,
- Writing/development of marketing program descriptions and
- Establishing goals, identification of target audience,
segmentation of audience,
- Data acquisition, working and collaborating with stakeholders,
retaining agencies or working with in-house resources to develop
marketing materials executing campaigns,
- And monitoring and reporting results.
- Executable marketing campaigns may include online or mobile
ads, emails, direct mail, advertising, online marketing/website
campaigns and content development, social media, newsletter
articles, statement inserts, brochures, Member testimonials photos
or videos and use of other marketing media and tactics.
- Project initiative leader. Leads or significantly contributes
to major marketing initiatives.
- Recommends new opportunities and solutions to aid in the
evolution of RCU's brand, department systems, process, etc.
- Makes recommendations to Marketing Manager regarding media
presence (online, print, radio, broadcast, etc.) for the Credit
Union and wholly owned subsidiary, including planning, organizing,
negotiating and buying media.
- Continuously reviews potential business partners/vendors and
new media tools and suppliers, and makes recommendations.
Required SkillsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- HTML experience preferred.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of current marketing
techniques and practices and marketing campaign management.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, rules,
regulations, product guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Ability to see big picture and think strategically.
- Strong knowledge and skills in technology including online
marketing, websites, and SEO.
- Strong knowledge of diverse media available plus media
evaluation & buying/placement experience.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute multi-step campaigns,
projects and events.
- Excellent organizational, project management skills and ability
to prioritize, multi-task, successfully meet deadlines and achieve
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to ensure
- Ability to analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel &
PowerPoint and strong knowledge of website and online tools and
resources. Strong working knowledge of databases and target
marketing, including Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) and
website Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years previous marketing campaign and comprehensive
marketing program planning, execution and monitoring/reporting
- Financial institution marketing and/or credit union industry
- Bilingual preferred.
Service - Trust - People - Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Location
Santa Rosa, US-CA
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa , Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!