Marketing Coordinator / Proposal Specialist
Company: Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Kennedy Jenks is a 100% employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to coordinate and support business development activities.
* Lead the collection and assembly of materials for proposals and SOQs
* Contribute to strategic discussions on winning pursuit strategies
* Establish, communicate, and implement RFP/RFQ production deadlines and expectations
* Organize and contribute to storyboarding sessions
* Coordinate pursuits
* Prepare proposal materials by writing drafts of the project organization, related experience, and qualifications sections
* Facilitate "Red Team reviews
* Travel to other offices as required
Interview and Presentation Support
* Provide support from planning through delivery for all aspects of interviews, including PowerPoint slides and presentation boards
* Prepare interview and presentation materials
* Assist in the coaching of presentation teams
* Maintain knowledge of Kennedy/Jenks markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit tactics
* Provide support in organizing the annual BD planning process
* Maintain sales pipeline and databases
* Provide support for the organization of special events such as conferences
* Other duties as needed
* At least two years of related experience. A/E/C industry experience, or proposal experience in a related industry, is strongly preferred.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications or a related area of study is preferred
* Strong marketing, writing, editing, and market research skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in the use of InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, MS Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Explorer
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
* Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines
* Demonstrated experience working both in a team and independently
* Able to travel as needed
Kennedy Jenks provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including profit sharing and health, dental, and life insurance.
Kennedy/Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Kennedy/Jenks Consultants, Santa Rosa , Marketing Coordinator / Proposal Specialist, Advertising , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!