Business Office Coordinator - Full Time
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Duffy's Napa Valley Rehab provides a comprehensive package of
benefits for our employees. Current benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off accruals - vacation, sick, personal days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional growth opportunities. Join a team with defined
career paths and a national family of facilities ESSENTIAL
- Responsible for auditing the admission packets and for the
verification of benefits along with all patient demographic
information in the patient accounting system.
- Financial counseling of patients and/or guarantors and
collecting any out of pocket (deductibles, copays, exhausted days,
etc). Provide information to the patient and/or guarantors
regarding their benefits and financial obligations.
- Complete financial disclosure paperwork for patients that
request assistance including verifying income and expenses.
- Complete adjustment forms for any charity or administrative
adjustments for approval.
- Complete promissory notes for patients that request payment
- Update daily the upfront collection log, charity log, and admin
adjustment log. Review with BOD on a weekly basis.
- Gather and interpret data from system and understands
appropriate course of action to take and initiates time-sensitive
and strategic steps resulting in payment. OTHER FUNCTIONS Include:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more years' experience in related field required.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Commercial Insurance
and Medicare/Medicaid required. OTHER:
- All new hires must disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior
to beginning employment and if required, provide proof of Covid-19
vaccination series or an accommodation request for review and
approval as a condition of employment after accepting an offer from
Duffy's Napa Valley.
- Position is located on campus in Santa Rosa, CA. -
- All employment offers are contingent on candidates successfully
passing a background check and drug screen. -
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Santa Rosa , Business Office Coordinator - Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!