Company: Redwood Credit Union
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are hiring for a Financial Analyst to work at our Santa Rosa
Administrative offices. If you are passionate about helping others,
even in difficult situations, then we would like to speak with
This position is responsible for conducting and documenting complex
financial analysis, requiring knowledge of and competency in
accounting principles and practices, and proficiency in
computerized applications. Prepares financial reporting, including
board page development and maintenance. Works with broad discretion
as to work details on assignments of a varied, diverse and
difficult nature. Interacts closely with other Credit Union
employees and maintains amiable relations with fellow employees,
Members and vendors. Reports to the Finance Manager in the absence
of the Assistant Manager - Finance.
- Assists the Assistant Manager - Finance in achieving
established Finance Department goals.
- Completes in-depth analyses on a variety of comprehensive
financial issues and prepares result summaries and recommendations
to assist in managerial decision-making.
- Financial Reporting - Prepares daily, weekly and monthly (or
other periodicity as requested) analytical schedules, graphs and
variance analysis, including board page development and
- Financial Modeling - Utilizes financial models and "what-if"
scenarios to help analyze the impact of various business
- Peer Benchmarking - Performs research and analysis to compare
internal metrics to those of peer financial institutions, using
tools such as Callahan Peer-to-Peer and SNL Financial.
- Bonds and Investments - Assists in the evaluation of investment
options and strategies.
- Utilizes the MCIF database to complete demographic, geographic
and other household-based analyses.
- Profitability Analysis- Assists in the development and
maintenance of Member, branch and product cost tracking and
profitability analysis system, and analysis/reporting
- Loan Servicing - Prepares reports and supports the Small
Business Administration (SBA) and Mortgage Loans Sold Serviced
- Supports maintenance of the data management system.
- Serves as a resource to RCU management and staff to help them
better understand financial results and measurement systems as well
as responding to report and analysis requests that have been
- Confidently builds relationships and works with third party
vendor or other external contacts, as directed by manager.
Keywords: Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!