Company: BPM LLP
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: January 10, 2022
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community,
diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for "Because People Matter," because at our core, our
people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing
modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on
comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our
clients, and we provide our people and our community with the
resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms,
our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have
professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive
us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas
that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from
different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people
intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one
of the "Best Places to Work" in the Bay Area and beyond. We are
dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees
along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated
lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a
balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal
You have (requirements):
- CPA certification or CPA in progress preferred.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years' audit experience in public accounting in a variety of
industries; preferred industries include Technology, Life Sciences,
Consumer Products, Wine & Vineyard, Financial Services, or
- SEC auditing experience preferred.
- Experience auditing complex accounts such as inventory,
revenue, equity/stock options, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear,
thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Ability to understand client needs, identify root causes of
problems, and implement pragmatic solutions.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Be responsible for day-to-day planning and execution of
multiple client engagements throughout the year.
- Supervise associate-level professionals and delegate engagement
- Be responsible for communicating and resolving all issues that
arise during the audit engagement with the support of the
- Develop and execute audit strategy from planning to
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training,
regular feedback and career guidance while fostering a team
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest
and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four
accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility
of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our
clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area's "Best Place to Work" and
"No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For" by Accounting
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking
people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We
recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of
thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make
us stronger, so if you're eager to share new ideas and try new
things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only.
Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered
property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
BPM COVID Vaccination Policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated employees will be
permitted to enter our offices until further notice. Fully
vaccinated means there has been a 2 full week period since the last
vaccine. All employees must wear a mask until further notice.
Keywords: BPM LLP, Santa Rosa , Assurance Senior/Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!