Chief Financial Officer
Company: Aurora Santa Rosa Hospital
Location: Santa Rosa
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Administration Santa Rosa, California, United States Full time
As our CFO, you will have the opportunity to truly drive change by
building working relationships with care professionals and
physicians to guarantee patient satisfaction. You are seen as a
strategic partner to the CEO and work as a team to optimize
operational efficiency across multiple departments. If you are
looking for a chance to lead, grow, and change lives, you're in the
right place. How We Help We are a licensed behavioral health
facility. Our mission is to assist patients in returning to their
lives with the highest level of mental health. Our highly trained
and dedicated staff works as a team, creating individualized
treatment plans aimed at effectively addressing behavioral health
needs and improving the quality of life for our patients and their
families. All of our staff are dedicated to providing compassionate
and quality care for every Hospital patient and his or her family.
- Ensures that monthly financial statements are completed timely
- Ensures that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a
monthly basis and in compliance with company policies and standards
and that any outstanding variances are identified and corrected
- Prepares corporate required reports (including the Monthly
Operating Report, Forecasts) timely and accurately.
- Directs the operations of the Revenue Cycle to ensure that
accounts receivable are collected timely and uncompensated care is
kept to a minimum. Strives to achieve goals for cash collections
and AR days and to reduce bad debt and denials. Routinely reviews
revenue cycle metrics to proactively identify and address issues
affecting the overall performance
- Is actively involved in ensuring Front End Revenue Cycle
processes are in place including ensuring the insurance
verification is completed on 100% of patients, working with the
Financial Counselor to ensure proper determination of patient
portions and approval of any discounts or charity and proper
logging of upfront collections.
- Supervises Accounting, Patient Accounting, Health Information
Management, Materials Management and other departments assigned by
the CEO. These departments may include but are not limited to,
Health Information Management, Materials Management, and Human
Resources. Ensures the department is adequately staffed and
- Prepares annual capital budgets and Capital Equipment Requests.
Ensures assets and related depreciation is recorded accurately and
in compliance with company policies
- Provides financial leadership and guidance to facility
managers. Trains managers on financial matters and provides routine
feedback regarding department performance.
- Regularly makes rounds and interacts with patients to ensure
- Maintains current knowledge of healthcare industry trends and
changes and ensures the facility is prepared and compliant.
- Works as a partner with the CEO and ensures that there is an
open line of communication and positive interaction Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or business related field with
a major in Accounting.
- Minimum 4 years successful CFO/Controller or related experience
in an healthcare setting required
- Previous Behavioral healthcare experience highly
- Experience working with information technology and proficiency
with software packages including Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to lead with a high degree of emotional intelligence
and ethics. What We Are Looking For
- Passion for helping others
- Pride in the quality of your work
- Honesty and integrity EEOC Employer. We do not discriminate
against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or
participation in its programs, services and activities, or in
employment. Aurora Santa Rosa Hospital does not discriminate on the
basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law
in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Aurora Santa Rosa Hospital, Santa Rosa , Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Rosa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!